7 Ways to dress your home with qualities of wool for Easter!
Throw on your favourite chair.
Drape a Cumbrian Herdwick sheepskin over your beloved armchair or dining seat to bring a fresh look and a whole new level of comfort to your lounging time and dinner parties.
- On your bed. Get that ski-chalet vibe with a layer of luxe thrown across the end of your bed. With a soft, long haired Gotland Sheepskin, your wintertime dreams can come true… give the time you spend in your bed some love.
3. On a bench seat. Soften furniture and surfaces with pale tones of one of our British Leicester sheepskins. With the soft and natural texture of sheepskin in matte muted tones like our genuine 100% Swedish Gotlands brings instant appeal.
4. In your workspace. Style your work place with sheepskin throws. Make great absorbers of noise and known to lower blood pressure. Result!
5. In the nursery. A go-to gift for a newborn; a baby shower or a must-have on the “decorate the baby’s room” list. Our soft non-allergic qualities of our sheepskin rugs are loved by tiny hands and feet all over the world.
6. As a pet bed. Our furry friends love lounging on a sheepskin bed just for them! Spoil your pets with the ultimate indulgence - contentment guaranteed.
7. Outdoor seating. More than ever extending the 'indoor' to our gardens and patios to welcome loved ones by adorning the space with fire pits and natural fibers such as sheepskins. Keeping it real, keeping it simple: relaxing outside with family and friends. Bliss.